Welcome to Jeff Lapkoff Strategic Simulation Games
Jeff has been developing strategy simulation games under his own label JLSSG (formerly Incredible Simulations, Inc) and with others for quite sometime. Jeff's games have received several notable awards including two Computer Gaming World Wargame of The Year Nominations and PC Gamer's Editor's Choice Award. Jeff's titles are known for their challenging quick play, interesting subjects, and... just plain fun. If you're looking for targeted 'quick play' strategy games covering esoteric subjects, you've come to the right place. Thank you for your continued interest and support.
Still 'on-deck' for JLSSG is a complete update of the Medieval 2 game system entitled 'Vengeance'.
- stronger command and control modeling
- an updated game/combat system
- updated armor and weapon handling
- a wide range of new scenarios including an upgrade of all existing M2 scenarios
- a simpler but more powerful scenario editor with an integrated symbol editor
- an updated look and feel
- direct peer to peer play via the web
- plus more...
Vengeance is now scheduled for a Fall 2014 release
Jeff is also involved with several projects with noted military simulation designer Scott Hamilton at HPS Simulations, which include both commercial and US government projects sponsored by the United States Air Force Office of Scientific Research.